Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Josh & Joanna | Orlando, FL Wedding Photography

The Dodson's (brides family) are my best friends family. Make sense? Maybe? Well I have known the Dodson's for 5ish years and I was so excited that I got to go down and shoot Joanna's wedding! It wasn't as hot as I was expecting (hallelujah.) Plus the venue and bride were STUNNING. Warning that there are lot of photos... Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

No comments: