Thursday, July 7, 2011

Silas & Evalyn | Fuquay Varina, NC | Children Portraits

First off - I can't tell you how much I love my niece and nephew!

Both Silas & Evalyn said the only way they would let me take thier pictures was if they were able to jump in puddles with their cute rain jackets and boots on. So of course I did...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Angel? Yes.
Photobucket

And we had to go to the fires tation too.
Photobucket

3 comments:

Melissa Joy said...

awww...they are so cute. Great job! They look all grown up. Hey, can I beg a copy off of you? Pretty Please!

Christi Ann Photography said...

Hey Missy!

Of course you can. Just go on my smugmug and download the photos. They are not protected. :)

http://christiannphotography.smugmug.com/Children/Schlax/16909018_KdhnNd#1277714659_J24dwhc

Amanda A Gordon mandolinartist said...

Awesome... and what personalities to photograph! I really like the pic of her by the brick wall, looking away from the camera.