Friday, January 7, 2011

Photo Entires Are Up!

Here are all the photos that were entered into the contest. If you want to vote for them, just leave a comment on the one that you like the best.

"My Turn" by Matha Evans
Photobucket

"Blue Eyed Girl" by Ellie Faggion
Photobucket

"TOMS.com - one for one." by Caroline Grace Photography
Photobucket

"Letting Go" by Kristen Abigail
Photobucket

"Little Superhero" by Elyse Theriac
Photobucket

"Olive Green•Out Look Scene" by Seth Gibbs (BOOGGIE Photography)
Photobucket

"Katie getting ready for her wedding." by Anna Henderson
Photobucket

"Good Morning Sunshine" by Adina Noel
Photobucket

6 comments:

Emily said...

I like the "Katie getting ready for her wedding." by Anna Henderson
beautiful!!

w4n53rboy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bill3 said...

Seth's stuff is great, but the olive green pic is probably my favourite. Great choice, Seth!

Georgia said...

Definitely Martha's "My Turn" . You can really see some personality coming out there! I think this really captures the true south too - where kids can run around barefoot and in their underwear all day (ahhh, good times....) and tractors are still a part of everyday life.Gotta love it.

Leah said...

Olive Green!

babyarnie said...

Hey... am I allowed to vote for my own kids?? If so, give one more vote to "My Turn" :) Thanks for the fun!