Wednesday, December 29, 2010

New Years Photo Contest!

Photobucket

I was looking over the photos that I have taken this past year in 2010 and there were so many memories. Then I got to thinking. I would love to see everyone else's favorite photo from this year. So I have decided to set up a contest..

Rules:

1. Email me your favorite photo that you have taken in 2010 at christi@christiannphotography.com

2. The photo needs a title and the name you want to be put on your photo

On January 7th I will upload all the photos that were submitted onto my facebook page. All you have to do is tell your friends to "like" my page and vote on your photo. The photo that has the most comments/likes will win a $15 itunes gift card!

Of course you don't have to be "professional" or anything. I want ANYONE that has a camera to submit a photo. Pretty easy right? Why not? FREE GIFT CARD!

p.s. For those of you that do not have facebook. I will post all the photos on my blog as well and you can vote on here.

I'll be waiting for your email...

No comments: