Wednesday, September 22, 2010

A View Inside My Wedding | Personal

31 days to go till I get to marry my best friend. I can't even explain to you in words how excited I am. I NEVER thought this day would come.

First time he said he liked me... August 31st, 2006
First kiss... January 1, 2007

3 years later he proposed... March 22nd, 2010.

THIRTY ONE DAYS AND WE WILL BE MARRIED. AHHHHH.

**[p.s. some of the pictures will be grainy...i'm just googling the photos. But, there HAS to be photos to go with it. You understand.] ;)

I know most of you want to know details. So I will start will the most important, with the question E-V-E-R-Y-O-N-E has been asking me. "So, who will be your photographer?" I am happy to say that it will be the amazing Jamie Delaine!

Photobucket

We are going to be getting married outside on the lawn of this house that was built in 1902.

Photobucket

Our invitations look like this..
Photobucket

The bridesmaids are wearing this dress, but it is fern [green] color.
Photobucket

Sherry Grant is doing my wedding cake and it will be looking something like this...
Photobucket

My bouquet...
Photobucket

We will be decorating with these items...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Of course we are going to have BBQ...
Photobucket

So there is a little look into what our wedding will kinda look like. I'm sure you can imagine the rest in your head. After the wedding, keep on the look out at Jamie's blog. She will most likely post pictures. :)

4 comments:

Joy Burnett said...

Yay! I carried Calla Lilies too :) Can't wait! See you Friday...lots of fun planned...

Hannah said...

So exciting! I love your colors/decorations, too. I'm so happy for you! =)

Christi Ann Photography said...

Joy- Yay! Can't wait. :)

Hannah - Thank you!! :)

Elyse said...

I'm so excited for you! Looks like it's going to be a beautiful wedding! :)