Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Josh & Jenn | Columbus, Ohio Wedding

About three years ago I met Jenn at the Ohio State County Fair while I was with my cousin. Soon after she added me as a friend on facebook. A few months ago she emails me and says she is getting married and wants me to shoot her wedding! It worked out perfectly, because my cousin is graduation high school and we would be up in Ohio the weekend before her wedding!

The day went perfect. Everyone was so relaxed and I don't think a single thing went wrong the entire wedding. Congrats you guys. Thank you for letting me shoot your wedding! :)

WARNING: there will be a lot of photos.

Did I mention her dress has pockets? [coolest thing e.v.e.r]
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I just love this shot!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

so sweet.
Photobucket

FAVORITE SHOT!
Photobucket

I got to ride with them in the limo! [my first time and it was blast]
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Now let's end with a kiss...
Photobucket

4 comments:

caitelizabeth said...

*gasp* Her dress is perfection itself. Great job, Christi.

Christi Ann Photography said...

Cait - I know right?I loved her dress. It was soo pretty! And thank you. :)

carlotta said...

gorgeous photos - you did an amazing job! and her dress *is* stunning.

Christi Ann Photography said...

Thank you Carlotta! : )