Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Adams Handmade Soap | Commercial

My soon-to-be-brother-in-law has his own soap business. He makes a lot of variety and the all smell soo good. A few months ago I went in and took pictures of his products. I have never done something like this before, but I really enjoyed it! Here are a few photos that I picked out that were my favorites.

If you would like to know more about the company, his website is here.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Cucumelon: [my favorite! It smells sooo good!]
Photobucket

When this soap is first made and you cut it..it looks like this. How awesome is that?!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Kristin said...

hehe this looks like FUDGE :D great photos girl!

Christi Ann Photography said...

Kristin- Haha, yes! It totally does. If only fudge would be that colorful... ; )

babyarnie said...

MMMM....... I definately could take a bite out of that. Gonna check out the website!

babyarnie said...

MMMM....... I definately could take a bite out of that. Gonna check out the website!