Monday, June 7, 2010

Andrew & Bekah | Butler Chapel & The Howard House Dunn, NC Wedding

I woke up ready to shoot a wedding! I look outside and its POURING down rain, thundering, and lighting like crazy. I wait to the storm calms down a bit to put all my gear in the car. Then I was off. Needless to say..the storm followed me. The entire way. A drive that should only take me 30-45 minutes took me an hour and a half.

As soon as the wedding was about to start, the sun decided to show it's presence and it was perfect the rest of the day! [God is good!!]
They are so cute together. Congrats Andrew and Bekah! Thanks for letting me shoot your special day. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

One of my favorites!!
Photobucket

My second favorite!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'll end with a smooch.
Photobucket

3 comments:

Johnathan said...

Wow. The new CU campus makes for a good shoot. Great job!!! Keep up the good work!

Melissa Joy said...

Awww...that pic of Bekah looking away and laughing on the stairs is priceless. Great Job!

Christi Ann Photography said...

Johnathan - Thank you! :)

Missy - That is one of my favorites!