Friday, April 23, 2010

Stephanie | Holly Springs, NC Senior Session

We started out at this barn in a random field. We go to take pictures in front of this barn and Hannah [Steph's sister] & my Fiance open this one door in the barn and then they both froze. Steph and I were like [?] they point to the door and right there is a pretty fresh bloody handprint. I WAS ABOUT TO PEE MY PANTS. It was so eerie feeling and I didn't feel like taking pictures there anymore, but I did. Anyway, my fiance still thinks its the coolest thing ever and he starts taking pictures of it!!! [WHY?!?!?] I will spare those who get freaked out like me..but if you want to see a picture of it, then I might post it up.

p.s. we went to the police station and told them about everything and they went to check it out.

Anyway, here is the B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L Stephanie. I have seen her grow up these passed years and I can't believe she is graduating. Not only is she one of my best friends, but she is practically my younger sister that I never had.

The barn on the right is where "it" was.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

She recently got her braces off, so she smiles ALL the time now. :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We tried to work on her serious face a little more. But she's definitely getting there. ;)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Creepy indeed. Somehow I missed the fact that Steph was the one you were taking pictures of when you found "it." You three have the craziest adventures :).

These are amazing of Steph!

caitelizabeth said...

Steph! You're gorgeous, inside and out. I have so enjoyed getting to know you over the years and watching you grow in godliness. You're amazing! (And congrats on getting your braces off! Lookin' good.)

Great job Christi! Love that first one and the really close shot. Such a lovely lady.

Christi Ann Photography said...

Elizabeth - It's so true! We always find or do something that turns into an adventure. lol

Cait - Thanks love! Steph is so gorgeous it's rather sickening. But, gotta love her right? ;)

Anonymous said...

Lovely! Man, I can't believe she's graduating. So excited for her. :) And awesome job on the pics, of course. Love you both!
ash