Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Rachael | Fuquay Varina, NC Bridal Portraits

Leaves falling. Perfect sun. Dead cows. Cow poop. Mud. - This was pretty much most of the experience on this bridal shoot. The location was amazing, it was like a fairy land.

I shot Rachael's wedding last Saturday and I was FINALLY able to share these with you all! I have been waiting for this moment for a while now. [since October] Keep on the look out for her wedding photos - coming soon!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I LOVE THESE PHOTOS!!
Photobucket

Not every bride would agree to lay on a log that was infested by bugs.
Photobucket

I love this. L-O-V-E
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

jamiedelaine said...

GREAT detail shots! You're switching up the angles and it's reat! her dress is stunninggggg. I want it.

Carroll said...

Oh...they're awesome Christi! Can't wait to see the wedding pics!

(and if you could airbrush my giant gimpy foot, that would be great)

; )

Anonymous said...

just beautiful!

hannah

babyarnie said...

That was a really fun day..... Cow poop and all!! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE PHOTOS!!!!

Christi Ann Photography said...

Thanks everyone. Wedding pictures will be up within the week!