Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Katie | Apex, NC Portrait Session

We ventured out on a shoot which started out sunny and semi-warm. Then it dropped about 15 degrees and started to get really windy. Needless to say, she was freezing the entire time. But, it worked out well because we got some really good shots and you can barely tell that she was FREEZING!

Photobucket

Artsy? Why yes!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

So simple, I love this photo.
Photobucket

3 comments:

mandolinartist aka amanda said...

These turned out well. You do good work!

photogirl said...

Hi! I'm an aspiring photographer and I just wanted to let you know that I've really appreciated your work. You have no idea how much I've learned just by looking at your photos. =) Thanks so much for taking the time to post your photos - they are so good! =)

Christi Ann Photography said...

Amanda- Thank you so much! It means a lot to me when I get comments like yours. :)

Hannah- That is such a sweet compliment! Thank you so much. It's very refreshing to hear that people are actually learning from your photos! If you ever have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me!