Monday, February 1, 2010

Valentine's Day CONTEST!

Valentines day is a day to show and give emotion to the ones that you love. For Valentine's Day I am going to put on a contest for the all "love birds" out there. You don't just have to be engaged or married to participate!

What you have to do:

-Email me one page or less explaining how you met, how amazing he/she is, how gorgeous his/her eyes are, pretty much anything you would like the world to know about your special someone

-A picture of you both

-Email to christi@christiannphotography.com

-DEADLINE is February 13


I will then look over all the submissions and pick who I think deserves this little Valentines Day gift. For the couple who wins, you will get a FREE photo shoot with me! The winner will be announced on Valentines Day.

Happy Monday!

Photobucket

No comments: