Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Evalyn's First Birthday

Three days before my birthday my beautiful Niece Evalyn was born! About a month ago was her first birthday! She is so grown up and she is just the most precious thing I have ever seen. Of course I am a little bias. But I love her like crazy. Here are a few pictures from her birthday celebration. The theme was "Chunky Monkey" because that is her nickname. :)

Photobucket

Before she got all messy!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

She did not do this all on her own...she had a little help by her dad.
Photobucket

Photobucket

She loves her little monkey that Gargo (my mom) gave her!
Photobucket

Photobucket

7 comments:

Deana said...

Thank you so much. I love them. You did a great job.

Korrie said...

WOW! The sock monkey picture is soo precious! It really looks like it could be a poster with a cute little phrase or the front of a card!

Amazing work!

Teresa said...

Great job!!! I love the sock monkey picture. I want a copy of this.

Christi Ann Photography said...

Thanks guys! It's really easy to take pictures of such a cute kid. hehe

babyarnie said...

Oh my!! ALMOST makes me want to have another baby. ;)

Melissa Joy said...

Wow, I can't believe I just saw these. They are so cute. Can I get a copy of them? Just let me know how/wehre. to order them, Your pictures just keep getting better and better...love them!

Christi Ann Photography said...

Martha! You should have another one later down the road. :)

Missy! Of course you can get some! I haven't put them up on smugmug or anything. But I will put them up soon, then you can just order them through me. Don't we have the perfect niece?