Friday, January 15, 2010

Ruth | Fuquay Varina, NC Portrait Session

My friend Ruth attends Liberty University. She was back on break and wanted to do a little photo shoot with me for fun. So we headed out to a abandon house and field. It was insanely cold. She couldn't feel her fingers, I couldn't feel my fingers, and Gideon couldn't feel his fingers either. But we had soo much fun. We played around with the lighting a bit and I fell in love with some new techniques. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Kristin said...

these are simply breath-taking. the cold was well worth it!

Christi Ann Photography said...

Thank you Kristin! Yes, the cold was well worth it! :)

mandolinartist aka amanda said...

The colors are so rich. Even though I don't know anything about this person, it looks like you really captured her personality.

Christi Ann Photography said...

That is such a nice compliment, thank you Amanda! :)