Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Andrew & Bekah | Raleigh, NC Engagement Session

It was about 30 degrees and we headed out for a shoot. Talk about FREEZING. But we still had a lot of fun together (minus the cold). They battled it quite well actually. I get to shoot their wedding in May and I am so excited about it! :)

I used off camera flash for the first time on their shoot. Oh man I can tell a HUGE difference. I am in LOVE with off camera flash now.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I LOVE the ice in the shoot. Just a reminder of how cold it was.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

About to kiss..
Photobucket

Photobucket

This describes both of their personalities to the T!
Photobucket

Let's end with a dip. Shall we?
Photobucket

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I LOVE these shots of Bekah and Andrew! They are amazing, Christi! :)