Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Louis & Becky | Burlington, NC Wedding Photography

I was able to second shoot this wedding with Cait I drove up to Burlington by myself to meet her up there. I have never driven by myself for that long, and I have decided that I am not a big fan. ANYWAY..I finally got there after turning around several times. The bride was gorgeous as well as the bridesmaids. There was classic cars, the whole day was just perfect!

Photobucket

Favorite shoe shot EVER.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Tammie said...

Wow, Christi! These are gorgeous! It was a beautiful day and you did a great job! It was fun hanging out with you! Love you!