Thursday, December 17, 2009

Austin & Jenny | Orlando, FL Engagement Session

We pulled up at the shoot and I see an orchard of orange trees. AHH!! Plus rustic old barns and moss trees everywhere. I thought to myself "Well, this is going to be amazing. Perfect location and prefect couple. Yes!"

We had so much fun and they really are ADORABLE together! I'm pretty sure this is my favorite shoot of the year! Cheers. :)

FAVORITE!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

i love this.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Ashleigh said...

Love it!! Great job.

Kristin said...

if onnnnly i could get my hands on a location like this! and her ring is to die for...so unique.

great job christi!

Christi Ann Photography said...

Thanks Ash!

Kristin- Thank you! Yeah, it was an AMAZING location. I wish i had that location near me, it was just too amazing. :)

Anonymous said...

Love these! Beautiful scenery... and I love her shirt ;-)