Thursday, October 29, 2009

Evalyn | Fuquay Varina, NC Portrait Session

She is a spitting image of my sister. Deana came over one day so that we could see the kids. She told me earlier that she wanted me to take picture of Evie sometime. She walked in and I was like "Hey, Deana! Want to go out and do a photo shoot?" Evie just happened to be wearing an adorable outfit. It was the perfect time and perfectly lighting. I love my niece more than anything.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Melissa Joy said...

Wow, these are so cute...Deana sent me a couple, but it was fun to see a few more here. You have grown so much in your photography and the clarity and isolation of your subjects is beautiful. Hope to see you when I am back for Matt and Kristin's wedding!

Lindy said...

My goodness, she is BEAUTIFUL!

Christi Ann Photography said...

Missy- Aww, thank you! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU! :D

Lindy- Isn't she? love her. :)