Thursday, April 23, 2009

Bhriel | Fuquay Varina, NC Portraits

Wow, it has been a while since I have posted! I have been very very busy this month. Getting ready for graduation, going into 2 weeks of rehearsals, and tonight is opening night! I have a lot of updates, but here is one for now. My bestfriend Bhriel goes to Elon University. She came back from spring break and she wanted a photo shoot done. As soon as we got out of the car to go shoot, it started raining. But, they came out really well!























4 comments:

mandolinartist aka amanda said...

I really like the photo with her on the bench!

The colorful hat is a nice contrast with all the neutral values.

Candy Howard Photography said...

Love that second image. She is stunning. Great work!

jamiedelaine said...

Last one is my favourite. :)

Christi Ann Photography said...

Amanda- That is one of my favorites. The hat did fit perfectly.

Candy- Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting! :)

Jamie- Yeah, that is one of my favorites as well. It fits her personality by far.