Friday, March 13, 2009

Chelsea | Fuquay Varina, NC Portraits

I met Chelsea last summer. She is actually my "significant others" cousin! ;) She is way too much fun to be around. She laughs all the time, I just love her! She wanted (as she said) "A self-esteem booster" So we went out when the weather was in the 70s. Perfect weather, not to cold, not to hot. We had a BLAST! Here are some of the pictures. The lighting was amazing!

My favorite by far!

I love brown eyes.




She wore cowboys boots! yay!




I love this one!










We are going to give this photo to Disney, hoping in return to get free tickets to Disney World. :)

3 comments:

Cait said...

WHOA! LOVE the first one! AMAzing I tell you. Great job! Love Chelsea. She's awesome.

Anonymous said...

Great job!

"significant other"? that is just vague enough to avoid offence from using a term that "an individual" might consider "inappropriate" or "dislike".

Gideon said...

Indeed a great job! Chelsea is very sweet. have known her my whole life, wouldn't triad her for any one else ;)

ps. no comment on "Significant other" :P