Monday, February 23, 2009

My Roomies!

A few months ago I decided to go to WPPI. With that I had to become a member, sign up for convention, get plane tickets, and of course find a room. Well, we just happen to have a timeshare that was conveniently on the same road as the convention was! With the help of my mom we contacted 4 other girls to see if they would like to room with us. They all said yes!

And here they are...

First off is the amazing Jamie Delaine I have NEVER met a person who had the most contagious personality EVER. Anything that came out of her mouth just made me laugh! She helped me with my business and we just had some good converstations. I love her.







Secondly is the beautiful Kristen Leigh She is so down to earth. I love how she will randomly burst out into song at the most randomness times. I asked her about 128746 questions, and she freely answered them for me! She is truly is an amazing person. :)







Thirdly, you have the most georgeous person you will ever see in your life Abigail Smith. Abby is so sweet! I talked to her on the phone right before I was about to meet her and though "Wow, she has the sweetest voice on the phone EVER!" Not only is it like that on the phone, but its like that in person. She is such a sweet encouraging person. I was so glad I got to meet her! :)







Lastly, Cait the Great. I have know Cait for about 7 years now. Only the past 2-3 years I would say our friendship has grown tramendiously. She has helped me SO much with my photography business and so many times. I just want to thank her for everything. I had a BLAST in Vegas with you love!! :)







9 comments:

Christi Ann Photography said...

You did a great job on the video. The pictures are great. You are improving so much.

Christi Ann Photography said...

Oops, this is your mom. I forgot to change accounts. I keep doing this, sorry!!

Melissa Joy said...

Christi,
Wow, these pictures really show how you are improving. They are so soft and clear. I was going to tell you which are my favorites, but I like them all. Great work!

Missy

jamiedelaine said...

AWWW!! LOVE IT!!!! Christi, I will make you a FB video soon to remind you of my laugh. Just haven't had a spare minute yet! ;)

Michelle Guzman said...

That is so awesome! Looks like everyone had an amazing time. Great photos.

Christi Ann Photography said...

Missy- Thank you!! :)

Jamie-yes!! I can't wait to get the video. lol ;)

Michelle- Thank you! We did. :)

Abigail Smith said...

Christi! It was such a pleasure meeting you as well! I had an absolutely wonderful time with ya'll!

Elayna said...

Now I'm jealous - I want to go to Vegas! :)

Cait said...

Ok, so that was awesome. Someone got ShowIt to work! Woohoo! Awesome slideshow. ;)

I love you back. I had a great time with you for that week and can't wait for next year! But unlike the other girls, I get you all year around:P

Thanks for posting!