Friday, February 6, 2009

Georgia

About a year ago, Georgia got the amazing opportunity to be on Fox 50's Give Me The Mic. If you have not heard of it before, it is kinda like American Idol, but local. She made it through the first few rounds and ended up being at the finals. Unfortunately she did not win, but her ability to sing and play the piano has just grown so much. She is a local piano teacher and she goes around to coffee shops and other venues singing, playing the guitar as well as the piano. If you would like to check out some of her songs, click HERE.

A few months ago, she contacted me wanting to get some publicity photos for her business. We headed down the the Holly Springs Cultural Arts Center and took pictures in the auditorium where she will be preforming sometime soon. The venue worked PERFECTLY! A guy who works there helped us out with the lighting. That's where we got to have all the amazing blue lights in the background.
I have never done a shot where everything was indoors. The lighting was definitely a challenge for me. But I think they turned out ok. I can't wait for her to see them. :)























2 comments:

Teresa said...

The blue background turned out nicely. I love the pics.

Diana said...

My favorite is the one with her beautiful smile! Great blue light...