Thursday, January 15, 2009

Brian & Maribel | Denver, CO

I get a call about 4 weeks ago from my cousin, Mage. She tells us that she is getting married in 2 weeks! Wow, short time to plan a wedding, right? Well, they did it! Everything looked absolutely beautiful. She was beautiful. He was handsome. The ceremony was beautiful. Just the fact that it was in Colorado was beautiful.

I flew in 2 days before the wedding and got to see family, meet family, and meet all of the wedding party. I was a little nervous that I wouldn't get along with them. I was beyond wrong! I had a BLAST with everybody!! The day and the weather couldn't have been any better. I will start off with the view from right outside the church.

Beautiful. Right?






Brian got her these earrings on their one year anniversary. (three years ago)




There were way to many pics from the ceremony, so i'm picking just this one! :)


















AHH! One of my favorites. Is she not just STUNNING?!


13 comments:

Nikki J. said...

You did an AMAZING job and when I get married hope you will do mine too! You sold yourself to me! SO great to meet you and hope you're doing well. You have a wonderful talent at such a young age that will continue to grow as you do! Can't wait for you to come out again! Lot of love! Nikki

Christi Ann Photography said...

Aww, I'm so glad you like my stuff! As I said before, I'm there for your wedding. :) I would LOVE to go back to Colorado! :)

jamiedelaine said...

Christi, that first shot of the mountains is unreal! I love that 2nd to last one, and the 4th to last one with the negative space is beautiful. Can't wait to meet you in Feb!

Christi Ann Photography said...

Thank you Jamie! I LOVED the mountains. They were AMAZING! I can't wait to meet you either! We are going to have a BLAST! :)

Autumn Olive said...

Your photos rock!! I love the emotion I see in them!

Christi Ann Photography said...

Thank you Cristen! :)

mandolinartist aka amanda said...

Very nice layouts and angles!

babyarnie said...

I want to go and marry Mike again there! It looks gorgeous. Great job and beautiful bride.

Savvy said...

go-jus! :D :D I love these! great job! :D

Leah Bowman said...

Christi--These are WONDERFUL! I am so impressed! I think my favorite is your favoirte of the bride, and I also love the shot of their hands. Fantastic job! :)

J@KE said...

Awesome Job! I love the Michael Buble touch as well!

gideon said...

all looks good!

Father of the Groom said...

Your photography talent is great! Your photos show great composition, impeccable timing, with a great mix of romance, with the whimsical and serious.

You were a ghost during the ceremony, completely invisible, yet the resulting shots were right on cue and covered everything. Nice work!