Monday, December 1, 2008

A Typical Day In Aruba

Well I'm back! We got back on Friday night around midnight. We were in Aruba for two weeks and it was AMAZING!! I have never seen anything this beautiful in my life. The water was so clear and blue it was unreal!



We got to go on two different tours. One was a Catamaran boat for 3 1/2 hours and we snorkeled at three different spots. One was a shipwreck, which was pretty cool to see. The other was a 4 wheel Land Rover that went up and down mountains for 4 hours. It was insane. I thought we were all going to die! But it was a lot of fun.

Here is how our typical day went down in Aruba...everyday. :) (this is going to be really hard to just pick a few pictures...there might be a lot more posts about Aruba..just to warn you!)

We would wake up around 8 so we could spend as much time on the beach as possible! We went to this amazing French place for breakfast and got these wonderful crepes.



Then we would normally get our bathing suites on and head down to the AMAZING beach! On beach or about 50 little huts that you can save. My dad would wake up every morning around 7 to go put our towels on the chairs to reserve a spot!



Then we would head to the pool after being at the ocean for about 7ish hours. The pool was really nice and big! It had 3 different waterfalls and a slide!



Then from 4-6 was happy hour at the bar. So my mom and I would sometimes go and get some Daiquiri's. Delicious. :) After that we would normally head into town, do some shopping, and then head to some amazing restaurant to eat dinner. (I'll have to do a whole extra post on restaurants!)



Well, this is kinda a lame post. But i'll post more..don't worry! All the other pics are downloading on my website now. So, as soon as they are finished I will post a link on here! :)

3 comments:

Leah Bowman said...

WOW! Sounds like you had an amazing time! I can't wait to see more pictures! :)

lilly b. said...

Those are some great pictures! Looks like you had alot of fun ;)
Can't wait to see the rest of the pics.

Cait said...

Gah, jealous. Oh well. We'll just have to go together some time. Yeah?