Saturday, December 6, 2008

25th Anniversary

Last April my parents made it to their 25th wedding anniversary. One of the main reasons that we went to Aruba was because of their anniversary, and they just happened to let me tag along! Needless to say, I owe them a lot right? So, while we were down there I told them I would do a photo shoot with them. We had a lot of fun, and took some pictures at this amazing little cute hotel! Here are my parents, I love them with all my heart. Happy 25th! (A little late..) Love you both~









8 comments:

babyarnie said...

Too cute!! Congrats!

Teresa said...

The pictures you took of us were great, even though I am not photogenic. You are an amazing photographer. I am glad you were with us. It is a great memory that I will always cherish. Love you, Mom

Hannah said...

The last one is me favorite! Mrs. Teresa, your dress looks great against the yellow wall. Congrats!

mandolinartist aka amanda said...

These are great! The poses and colors work well together.

kristen leigh photography said...

awesomeawesome aweomeness! these look great!

Christi Ann Photography said...

Martha-Thanks!

Mom- Aww, thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed them! :D

Hannah- Isn't that wall amazing? I loved it.

Amanda- Thank you! I really liked the colors as well. :)

Kristen- Thank you so much!! :D

Cait said...

I'm with Hannah. The last one is my favorite! I love your mom's dress on the yellow... pretty clever!

And kudos to your parents for making 25 years so exemplary. :D 25 more?

kareng said...

Great job! How come your dad left his shoes on?

Your parents are cool and boy do they love their daughter if they let her come on such a great anniversary trip!;-)