Thursday, October 16, 2008

Mexico

This was my fifth time going to Mexico, and it was probably my favorite! God was defiantly present throughout everything that week. For example, the border closed at 9:30 p.m. and we made it over at 9:25 p.m. Yeah, I would say that is pretty amazing!

I got to paint almost everyday. It was very tiring but worth it of course. For a team of only 19 people going down there, we got a ton of work done! More than what we thought we would. Our travel there and back was good. None of our luggage got lost..but one of our flight almost crashed onto the runway..pretty scary.

I was a leader for one of the groups. I had 8 girls from ages 6-12. We were the purple group, and of course..the best group! ;) I got so many nice drawings from the girls and just had a great time laughing with them!

Anyway, here is just a few pictures to show you how our week went. :)

The sunsets down there are absolutely beautiful!


This is Miguel..adorable!!






This poor dog...the kids did everything and anything to him and he didn't care!!




The sweetest girl, with the best smile. :)




To view more pictures click here.

5 comments:

Leah Bowman said...

You got some great shots! I know you had a wonderful time. I can't wait to hear all about it! :)

Cait said...

*sighs* I miss them all. :(

babyarnie said...

such beautiful photography of the kids. It was great seeing you at the wedding sat. Great work!

Christi Ann Photography said...

Thanks! :)

Martha- Yeah, it was good seeing you at the wedding too! :)

Hannah said...

I love their beautiful big brown eyes. They are so expressive and you captured them perfectly!