Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Bad Car Accident

On Saturday, July 18th at about 5:15ish, I got in a horrible car accident with my bestfriend Bhriel. Apparently I was driving and we were on our way to go meet her family to see the movie Mama Mia. On our way there, we got lost several times, so we kept calling our parents for directions. We started to go on an on ramp and head onto 42. When we were on the ramp we started hydroplaining, lost control, spun around about 3 times, and a SUV slamed right into my door. We both got concusions and don't remember a single thing from that day.

We both went in the same ambulance and got rushed to the hospital. Bhriel went home that same night and left with a few scraps and bruises. I on the other hand, had a level three concussion, a lesion in my brain, and chip out of my shoulder. I was in the hospital for three days and had about 25 visitors.

I'm going to post some pictures of the car and when you look at it, you will wonder how I am alive. Well, for one thing. The only reason I am alive, is cause of one man. If you ever even THINK of doubting God or his existence. This is proof that he is there. I give ALL the glory and praise to him that I am alive! I still don't know how I am, without being a vegetable.

I just want to thank everyone who has been praying for Bhriel and I. It really means a lot to
me! :)


This is me in the Emergency Room (Which I don't remember..)

The food wasn't that bad, I kinda liked it!

The cutest little nephew. He shared his chips with me! :)
The Survivors!
Two amazing girls!!

I love them both soo much!

The pretty much cool sister who is giving me a new nephew or neice (hehe, YAY)

Leaving the hospital!

This is where the SUV hit me...

Where I was sitting

5 comments:

Cait said...

Wow. I've seen these before, but I'm still amazed that you're alive and well. Praise God!

Love you soo much and glad you two are alrighty. Stay safe! <3

Ashleigh said...

Girly, I love you too!
So glad you are okay...c:

Leah Bowman said...

Those pictures still take my breath away. I am so glad you are ok. I am praying for the pain to go away soon.

Lots of Hugs!!!!

babyarnie said...

Oh Christi I had no idea!! Praise God you weren't hurt worse. The guardian angel may be a different story however...... Get well soon!!

gideon said...

haha, good times!