Sunday, February 17, 2008

Williamsburg



My parents had a retreat to go to in Williamsburg. So, I tagged along. We walked around for about 2 hours. I went to Williamsburg when I was about eight years old. At that time, I thought it was boring and there was just really old buildings. Now, being back there. I thought it was abosultey beautiful and amazing. :) I wanted to take some pictures before the sunrise or while the Sun was setting. But, I was either to lazy to wake up or I was eating dinner while the sun was going down.. :-/ oh well. I hope you enjoy these pics! :)











4 comments:

Joelle said...

Hey Christi!
Your pictures are really good! We went to Williamsburg when I was little, and like you said, I didn't like it very much then... I'm glad you had a lot of fun.

Allie said...

These pictures are absolutely incredible, Christi!! We've been to Williamsburg in October the last two years in a row, and I absolutely love it. I didn't like it when I was younger, though. It means more when you can understand it.

babyarnie said...

Beautiful once again Christi.

Cait said...

I didn't realize you went with your parents! Cool. I love Williamsburg. When we go to my aunt's in the summer, we often spend hours there. It's a lovely place. Great place for a photographic challenge *wink*

Cool shots. Keep it up!

Cait